it's seriously about over for the average american...
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months...
Just noticed while on lunch break that gas price jumped 9 cents today, to $3.44/gal from $3.35/gal yesterday in Wise.
Just unbelievable.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
it's seriously about over for the average american...
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
up here gas went from 3.13 to 3.25 overnight
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
slightly thinking about getting a bicycle to go to work on
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Whats the over/under on when this thing hits 4 dollars a gallon? I'm going Memorial Day Weekend.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
at this pace itll be between memorial day and july 4th
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
And it is only going to keep rising, even though consumption is expected to fall. Supply & Demand does not apply to Big Oil.
Also, oil per barrel did fall to $100 recently but gas prices didn't fall with it. When oil increased back to $115 gas prices rose again with each increase in oil prices.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I never thought I'd say this but the option of trading my pickup in for a hybrid is looking more and more like a possibility. When I first started driving I drove my dad's old 72 pickup chevy, God knows how much it would cost to run that thing today.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I just realized it is now cheaper for me to eat an entire meal at Hardees than it is to buy a gallon of gas. They have that student discount where you get the fries and drink free with a burger purchase.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you won't even be able to justify going to work in a few more months... </div></div>
If you're that low on the pay scale, you need to walk and build some backbone.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks